Award-Winning Dallas SEO Services
- Top Rated Dallas SEO Company
- 98%+ Client Retention Rate
- Google, Yahoo and Bing Premier Partner
- Featured on Search Engine Journal, SEMRush and Entrepreneur
- Most SEO Case Studies on the Web
- Located in the Financial District
- 7+ Years in the Industry
We’ve been providing SEO services to small and large businesses in the Dallas Forth-Worth area for over 7 years. We specialize in both local SEO and national SEO. Over the years we’ve been awarded and recognized by numerous independent organizations for our company’s culture and superior digital marketing services. If you’re interested, we recommend you take a moment to look over our SEO case studies. You can find national seo case studies here, and local seo case studies here.
How competitive is SEO in the Dallas Fort-Worth area?
The Dallas Fort-Worth area is home to over 7.1 million residents and over 135,000 small businesses. This means there is a tremendous amount of opportunity for new and existing businesses alike, but this also means there is fierce competition. If you search “Businesses in Dallas, TX” in Google, you’ll be presented with over 3 million results! If you’re not ranking on the first page of Google or Bing, you’re likely not being found by potential customers. This is where 180fusion comes in. Our award-winning SEO services have been used to rank hundreds of businesses on the first page of Google. No matter how competitive your industry is or location we can help you achieve your online goals.
How we approach SEO
On-Page SEO refers to the work done directly on your website. This includes everything from optimizing the content on your site to correcting any issues that may negatively impact your site’s performance within the various search engines. Here is an overview of what is typically involved when performing onsite SEO:
- Content Optimization: developing new content, updating old content, fixing/replacing duplicate content, improving readability, improving usability, improving relevancy, improving heading tag structure, optimizing content for specific keywords and user searches.
- Website Structure: improving link juice flow throughout the site, cutting out duplicate pages, optimizing URL structures, improving crawlability and indexation.
- Fixing Errors: updating broken links, adding page titles and meta descriptions, fixing 404 errors (missing pages), fixing incorrect redirects, correcting sitemap errors.
- Website Security: identifying malware issues, adding a security certificate (https).
Learn more about our website optimization process.
Off-Page SEO refers to building your site’s authority by building backlinks. A backlink is a link that is on another website and points to a page on your site. Backlinks are critical when it comes to ranking well in Google. If you don’t have backlinks, or if your backlinks are non-authoritative and spammy you will NOT rank well in Google. When we build backlinks for your site we focus on building links that are:
- Learn more about our link building process.
We pride ourselves in being fully transparent with all of our clients. What this means is you’ll know what we’ve accomplished, what’s scheduled to be accomplished in a given month, and what is set to be accomplished in the future. We believe you should know where every one of your dollars is going and how it’s going to provide you with an ROI (return-on-investment).
Focus On The Long Game
Improving organic rankings on Google and other search engines through SEO takes time. With that said, we do our best to provide results in the shortest period of time possible, but it’s important to note how competitive your industry is, how your site currently ranks within the search engines, and your monthly budget will have a direct impact on how much time it will take to achieve your goals. Our goal with your campaign is to not only rank your site for your most important keywords while you’re our client, but for your site to continue to perform well long after your campaign has finished.
We recommend you contact us for a free consultation through, or call us at 1-877-321-4180 and we’ll be able to provide you with more information on how we can rank your website on the first page of Google.
SEO Tasks & Timelines
At the beginning of your campaign we audit your website to get a clear idea of what has been done in the past and what needs to be done going forward to achieve first page rankings. After we’ve identified your site’s strengths and weaknesses, we develop a roadmap that outlines what work will be done that will lead to organic growth and success. Some of these tasks may include:
- Competitive analysis and monitoring (on and off-page)
- On-Page optimization (i.e. page titles, page descriptions, content development, website speed, indexation, etc.)
- Keyword research
- Tracking organic rankings and analyzing results
- Website architecture, link flow, and URL audits
- Website security (https://) and malware scan
- Regular site crawls to identify and fix broken links, thin pages, and duplicate content
- Backlink analysis and development
- Referring domains
- Level of Trust and Authority
- Anchor text
- Proper Use of directories and citations
We’ve done business with thousands of companies. Click here to read and listen to what they have to say about their experiences and results.
Lead Generation SEO Testimonial
Since using 180fusion I get much more traffic, I get many more phone calls and I’m as busy as I could possibly want to be.
~ Dr. Doug Welpton, Psychiatrist
180fusion Customer Testimonial – SEO and PPC – Extole
I would definitely recommend 180fusion, I think they are a top notch vendor. They’ve been in the business for a long time and they have a great relationship with Google which really helps surpass some of those issues where you’re trying to contact a Google rep. We’ve seen great success with them.
~ Jen Leen, Director of Demand Generation, Extole
We Do More Than SEO!
If you’re looking for more than SEO services we can help! Check out the additional services we offer: