#1 Award-Winning Chicago SEO Services
- Top Rated Dallas SEO Company
- 98%+ Client Retention Rate
- Google, Yahoo and Bing Premier Partner
- Featured on Search Engine Journal, SEMRush and Entrepreneur
- Most SEO Case Studies on the Web
- Located in the Financial District
- 7+ Years in the Industry
We’ve been providing SEO services to small and large businesses in the Chicago area for over 7+ years. During this time, we’ve provided winning strategies across all types of industries. We recommend you check out our SEO case studies here. We specialize in both Local SEO and National SEO, so if you serve the Chicago Area, or cater to a national audience we can help. Over the years we’ve been awarded and recognized by numerous independent organizations for our company’s culture and superior digital marketing services.
Need SEO Help In The Chicago Area? Look No Further.
We have been serving local and nationally based companies in the Chicago area with their organic rankings for over 7+ years. We know what it takes to run a successful SEO campaign regardless of how competitive the industry.
Local SEO Services
If you’re trying to rank your business locally in the Chicago area, we know how difficult it can be. Chicago is home to over 230,624 small businesses, ranking 3rd nationally behind Los Angeles (323,859) and New York City (522,789) for having the most small businesses. If you’re having a difficult time ranking organically in Google or Bing search, or if you’re looking to improve your rankings further we can help. We specialize in both organic results and Google Maps.
National SEO Services
If you’re a business located in the Chicago area, but compete on the national level we can help you! We have helped many nationally focused businesses rank on the first page of Google and Bing. Regardless of how competitive your industry is or how you well (or not) currently rank, we can created a custom SEO campaign tailored for your business. We’ll take into account what has been done for you business in the past, and layout a clear plan of what needs to be done going forward to help you achieve your goals. If you’re interested in growing your business and taking your organic performance to the next level, we’re ready to help you!
What Makes 180fusion Different?
Experience: We’ve been providing local and national SEO services for over 7+ years. We’ve worked with startups and companies that have been around for over 100 years. We’ve been able to take brand new websites and rank them on the first page of Google in under 6 months, and we’ve taken well established sites in competitive industries to ranking in the top 3. Because of our experience, we know what it will take to rank your business on the first page of Google and we can tailor a custom strategy for your business.
Our Team: Our team is made up of some of the best digital marketers in the country. They are always up to date (if not ahead) of trends in the marketplace, which is one of the many traits that allows us to create cutting edge strategies for our clients.
Guaranteed Results: We are so confident in our work, we can guarantee your results.
High Quality Link Building: We focus on building only the best backlinks for your website. These authoritative backlinks are one of the many reasons why we guarantee results and why our existing clients stay with us.
High Quality Content Production: All of the content we produce for your site is written by college educated writers here in the United States. We don’t cut corners. All content is original.
Our SEO Process
When fulfilling an SEO campaign, there are three areas we focus on: On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Transparency.
On-Page SEO refers to work that is done on your website. This includes content optimization, improving website speed, website structure, correcting errors, website security, and more. Depending on how large your website is and the keywords you’re wanting to rank for we may recommend a lot of changes, or a few. Every site is different. Here’s an overview of what’s typically involved when performing on-page SEO:
- Content Optimization: new content production, updating and improving old content, rewriting duplicate content, improving readability and usability, improving relevancy, improving heading tag structure, optimizing your content for user searches, etc.
- Improving Website Speed: Using tools like Google’s Pagespeed Insights we identify ways to improve your site’s load time for users across all device types.
- Website Structure: We’ll recommend structure changes to your website that improve link juice flow, which in turn helps improve the likelihood that each page on your website will rank well. We’ll typically recommend cutting out duplicate pages, improving the URL structure of your site, and other recommendations that will improve crawlability and indexation.
- Correcting Errors: Errors include broken links, adding missing page titles and meta descriptions, fixing 404 errors and other server errors, fixing incorrect redirect types, correcting sitemap errors, fixing schema issues, and more.
- Website Security: We help identify malware issues and can help add a security certificate (https). It’s important to note Google announced this past year the number of hacked websites is up 36% year over year, and that they expect this trend to continue into the future.
- Learn more about our website optimization process.
Off-Page SEO refers to work done outside of your website. This typically means building your website’s authority through building authoritative backlinks. A backlink is a link found on another website that links back to a page on your website. Backlinks are a critical component of a successful SEO campaign. If you don’t have backlinks, or if your backlinks are low quality you site will not rank well in Google. When we build backlinks we focus on building links that are:
- Learn more about our link building process.
We pride ourselves in being transparent with all of our clients. We believe you have the right to know how every dollar of your budget is being used, and how those dollars are going to provide you with an ROI (return-on-investment). We accomplish this by providing you with a roadmap of what’s scheduled to be completed during a given month and what’s scheduled to be accomplished in the future.
SEO Tasks & Timelines
When you become a client we first audit your website and backlink profile to get a clear understanding of what has been done in the past, and what needs to be done going forward to achieve first page rankings. After we have identified your site’s strength and weaknesses, we develop a plan (roadmap) that outlines what work needs to be done which will lead to organic success. Some of these tasks may include:
- In-Depth Keyword Research
- Backlink Profile Audit
- Backlink Development
- Increasing Referring Domains
- Improving Level Of Trust And Authority
- Optimizing Anchor Text
- Competitive Analysis And Monitoring (On and Off-Page)
- On-Page Optimization:
- Content Optimization
- Landing Page Build Out
- Improving Title and Page Descriptions
- Improving Website Speed
- Improving Crawlability And Indexation
- Website Security
- And More
- Regular Site Audits To Fix And Correct Issues
- And More
We Focus On The Long Game
Improving organic rankings on Google and other search engines takes a lot of work and time. Taking shortcuts usually leads to issues down the road which could lead to penalties and poor rankings. With this said, we do our best to provide results every month. It’s important to note how competitive your industry is, how your site currently ranks within search engines, and your available monthly budget will impact how much time it will take to achieve your goals. Our goal with your campaign is to not only rank your site for your most important keywords while you’re our client, but for your site to continue to perform well long after your campaign has finished.
We’ve done business with thousands of companies. Click here to read and listen to what they have to say about their experiences and results.
Lead Generation SEO Testimonial
Since using 180fusion I get much more traffic, I get many more phone calls and I’m as busy as I could possibly want to be.
~ Dr. Doug Welpton, Psychiatrist
180fusion Customer Testimonial – SEO and PPC – Extole
I would definitely recommend 180fusion, I think they are a top notch vendor. They’ve been in the business for a long time and they have a great relationship with Google which really helps surpass some of those issues where you’re trying to contact a Google rep. We’ve seen great success with them.
~ Jen Leen, Director of Demand Generation, Extole
We Do More Than SEO!
If you’re looking for more than SEO services we can help! Check out the additional services we offer: