- Top Rated Dallas SEO Company
- 98%+ Client Retention Rate
- Google, Yahoo and Bing Premier Partner
- Featured on Search Engine Journal, SEMRush and Entrepreneur
- Most SEO Case Studies on the Web
- Located in the Financial District
- 7+ Years in the Industry
We’ve been developing and executing innovative SEO strategies for businesses in the San Diego area for over 7 years. We specialize in Local SEO, National SEO, and Google My Business (Google Maps). We’ve helped companies large and small in San Diego obtain first page rankings on Google and Bing for their most important keywords. Over the years we’ve been recognized and awarded by various independent groups for our company’s superior digital marketing services. If you’re interested, we have a collection of SEO case studies that can be found here. Whether you’re looking to rank your business locally in San Diego, or if you’re wanting to rank nationally we can help you.
First Page Rankings In San Diego: We Can Get You There
San Diego is home to over 1.3 million residents and over 77,000 businesses. While these numbers represent a lot of potential customers looking for your product/service, they also represent a lot of competition fighting for their business. Have you found it difficult to rank your business in the San Diego area on the first page of Google? Or even in the Google Maps section? If so, you’re not alone. We work with local businesses all over the country to help them achieve first page rankings. Here’s how we do it:
- We Listen To You: Before we discuss strategy or provide recommendations we listen to what you have to say. We want to know about your business, what marketing efforts and strategies you’ve used in the past, and what you consider to be your business’s most important keywords / search phrases.
- Pull Your Current Rankings: Once we have a clear understanding of your business and its history we confirm your most important keywords / search phrases and pull your current rankings.
- Analyze Your Competitors: Next, we research your competitors (the sites that rank ahead of yours) to understand what it will take to overcome them. We look at things like their content, how they’ve optimized their sites, how many backlinks they have, etc.
- Develop A Strategy: Once we’ve identified your most important keywords, how you rank for those keywords, and what it will take to overcome your competitors we then develop your SEO strategy with these findings in mind.
- Execute The Strategy: We execute the strategy as outlined. In time, this strategy will lead to first page rankings.
- Maintain Dominance: Once your site is ranking for it’s most important keywords on the first page of Google we work to maintain your first page rankings.
Our Core Search Engine Optimization Philosophy
Google’s primary goal is to rank the most relevant and authoritative sites that provide the best user experience. We work hard to improve your site’s relevance for your keywords in the San Diego area and to improve your site’s overall authority. While there are many SEO companies that claim to do these same things, we simply do them better. Since 2010, we’ve been developing cutting edge strategies for our clients that lead to first page rankings and organic traffic growth. We provide real RESULTS. Below are the components that make up a winning SEO strategy:
Relevance: On-Page SEO
It’s not enough to have a website. You need to make sure you have high quality, original, and useful content. It’s this content that Google and other search engines use to determine what types of searches your site should show for. On-page SEO typically includes optimizing your site’s content for readability/usefulness/originality, improving your site’s speed, website structure, website security, correcting on-site errors and more. Here’s an overview of what’s typically involved when performing on-page SEO:
- Optimizing Content: This includes things like updating/improving existing content, producing new content, improving content structure, optimizing your heading tags and content for user searches, etc.
- Improving Site Speed: Using tools like Google’s Pagespeed Insights we can identify ways to improve your site’s lead time for users across all device types.
- Website Architecture: We’ll recommend and help you implement structural changes to your website that improve link juice flow. Doing this helps improve the likelihood that inner pages on your site will rank well. We also make recommendations that improve the crawlability and indexing of your site within search engines.
- Identifying and Fixing Errors: Errors include broken links, 404 and other server errors, fixing sitemap errors, fixing schema issues, adding missing page titles and meta descriptions, etc.
- Website Security: We help identify existing malware issues. We can also help you secure your site through adding a security certificate making your site HTTPs.
- Learn more about our website optimization process.
Authority: Off-Page SEO
An optimized website along with authoritative backlinks are ultimately what it takes to rank well. Off-Page SEO typically refers to building authoritative backlinks. A backlink is a link found on another website that links back to a page on your website. If you’re finding it difficult to rank well, it’s possible you don’t have backlinks (or very few), or your existing backlinks are low quality. When we build backlinks we focus on building links that are:
- Learn more about our link building process.
SEO Tasks & Timelines
When developing your SEO Strategy we create a roadmap that outlines what work needs to be done and when. Some of these tasks may include:
In-Depth Keyword Research
- Backlink Profile Audit
- Backlink Development
- Increasing Referring Domains
- Improving Level Of Trust And Authority
- Optimizing Anchor Text
- Competitive Analysis And Monitoring (On and Off-Page)
- On-Page Optimization:
- Content Optimization
- Landing Page Build Out
- Improving Title and Page Descriptions
- Improving Website Speed
- Improving Crawlability And Indexing
- Website Security
- And More
- Regular Site Audits To Fix And Correct Issues
- And More
Transparency – Another Thing That Makes Us Better
We pride ourselves in being transparent with all of our clients. We believe you have the right to know how every dollar of your budget is being used, and how those dollars are going to provide you with an ROI (return-on-investment). We accomplish this by providing you with a roadmap of what’s scheduled to be completed during a given month and what’s scheduled to be accomplished in the future.
SEO And Focusing On The Long Game
Improving your site’s rankings on Google and other search engines may take a lot of dedicated work and time. Every industry is different, and the San Diego area can be very competitive. Many agencies will take shortcuts (not us) that may lead to short term first page rankings, but down the road these shortcuts will leads to penalties and poor rankings. Our goal with your SEO campaign is to first, rank your site for your most important keywords and second, help you maintain these rankings.
It’s important to note how competitive your industry is in San Diego, how your site currently ranks within search engines, and your available monthly budget will impact how much time it will take to achieve your goals.
We’ve done business with thousands of companies. Click here to read and listen to what they have to say about their experiences and results.
Lead Generation SEO Testimonial
Since using 180fusion I get much more traffic, I get many more phone calls and I’m as busy as I could possibly want to be.
~ Dr. Doug Welpton, Psychiatrist
180fusion Customer Testimonial – SEO and PPC – Extole
I would definitely recommend 180fusion, I think they are a top notch vendor. They’ve been in the business for a long time and they have a great relationship with Google which really helps surpass some of those issues where you’re trying to contact a Google rep. We’ve seen great success with them.
~ Jen Leen, Director of Demand Generation, Extole
We Do More Than SEO in San Diego!
If you’re looking for more than SEO services we can help! Check out the additional services we offer: