The Information We Collect
180Fusion receives and collects information from a variety of different sources during the course of our interactivity with our clients and the public. This policy applies to information collected on any 180Fusion website that is not otherwise publicly available. These sources include:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, correspondence, and applications we receive from all sources.
- Forum or blog postings we receive from all sources.
- Account information, including credit card and credit information we receive to be utilized in association with our billing and collection functions.
- Cookies, URL’s, and other tracking information we receive from website visitors.
- Business information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, and email addresses.
- Personal information such as individual names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers and email addresses.
- Information for aggregation tracking, such as, among other things, screen resolution and browser type.
Third Party Sharing
180Fusion reserves the right to send you communications regarding 180Fusion’s services, and some third party services, related to your account with 180Fusion, without providing you the opportunity to opt out.
In some instances, we may disclose or transmit personally identifiable information to a third party. Including, but not limited to:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
- To enable third to provide client specific services. Used for the sole purpose of providing those services.
- To process and collect client payments. Used for the sole purpose of collecting those payments.
Please note that all information submitted via a 180Fusion blog or forum is immediately available to be viewed by the public.
How We Secure Our Data
To ensure the correct use of information, maintain data accuracy, and prevent unauthorized access, appropriate electronic, physical, and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and secure your personal information. 180Fusion restricts access to personal information to those with the need to know that information so that they may provide services.
180Fusion has no control over the privacy policies of websites whose links appear on our website(s). Privacy policies of these sites should be reviewed for an understanding of they use the information they collect from you.
Protection For Minors
Protection for minors is very important to 180Fusion and 180Fusion’s services are not designed to be used by anyone under the age of 18. 180Fusion does not collect or maintain any information for anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
Updating or Accessing Personal Information
We ask individual clients to identify themselves before any information can be accessed, updated or removed and in some instances, we may decline to process requests that are unreasonable or require disproportionate technical effort.
180Fusion’s clients may opt-out of receiving email from 180Fusion by following the “unsubscribe” instructions that are provided in the emails.
Should you have any questions regarding this policy, please email [email protected].