Our Core Search Engine Optimization Philosophy
Google is always looking to rank the most relevant and authoritative site that provides the best user experience at the top of the search results. While website optimization has been around since the web existed and there are thousands of SEO companies out there, we simply do it better. Since being in business in 2010, 180fusion has invested in long term organic growth strategies for our clients. Our forward thinking approach has translated into real RESULTS from our SEO Services driving our clients more customers at a lower cost. We have best in breed talent for on-page, off-page, and User Experience (UX) bringing it all together to make you stand out from the pack. Depending on your business’s needs we recommend you check out our National SEO, Local SEO, and Google Maps services.
Relevance – On Page SEO
- As Google is continually looking to provide the best user experience possible, the first goal is to present the most relevant results possible. Ultimately the content on your page needs to answer the user’s implicit and explicit query. Our content team will write strong and compelling content to make your website rise to the top.
- From there, our los angeles seo team will fortify the site with correct meta data, markup coding and image optimization to power charge your keyword strategy.
Authority – Off Page SEO
- Ultimately the more popular you are on the web, the more weight you carry. The domain authority factor is somewhat of a website credit score aggregating how long you’ve been around, who is pointing to your site in the form of links, and how trusted these sources are in the eyes of Google.
- Offsite SEO is certainly not a plug and play operation. This is really what separates the men from the boys. If you are a site looking to drive local leads we will get you placed on sites relevant to the area and industry (ie: If your business is in Los Angeles, we will find placements in Greater LA, Culver City, Santa Monica, etc). If you are a competitive national site we will look for placements on highly authoritative sites like the Huffington Post, Business 2 Community and Entrepreneur for example. One of these links is equal to hundreds of low quality which most seo companies provide.
User Experience – Site Hygiene
- As Google is favoring the lightning fast mobile user experience more than ever, it is important that we are staying ahead of the curve. A site with strong and user friendly architecture with a clear path to conversion is of utmost importance. The pages need to load fast and the site needs to be free from broken links, server errors and duplicate content. We look at this manually, perform a site crawl and monitor in Google Search Console and Analytics.
A Los Angeles SEO Company with Higher Standards
Ultimately the first part of any SEO audit is a full, deep dive discovery call to align with the objectives of the business. Ultimately tools can only tell us so much and we need to understand who you are, who you want to be and where your business is going. The reason why we are considered to be one of the best seo companies in la, has a lot to do with being incredibly passionate and dedicated to organic search and Google’s always-changing algorithm. SEO is our core product as it is the fundamental building block for driving long term growth vs. other channels.
Laser Focused Los Angeles SEO Services
We’ve worked with both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies to deliver unbeatable results through website optimization, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, reputation management, paid search and email. We can help your small business get found locally and find new clients and increase your big business’ visibility and revenue.
Our team is made up of passionate internet marketing experts, dedicated to helping our clients succeed. It’s our goal to help you realize your vision for your company by applying the latest in SEO and marketing trends to your online business model. As a nationally recognized and award winning team, we’ve got the skills, resources, and expertise needed to take your business to the next level.
Search Engine Optimization Tasks and Timelines
While paid search can be alluded to as “renting the real estate,” with SEO you are owning the property and receive the long term and residual benefit of the investment over time. After our team performs an audit, we will determine your strengths and weaknesses to assess the best road map for growth and success. These tasks include:
- Competitive Analysis (on and off page)
- Review of the SEO Meta Data and website coding
- Keyword Research and specific theme groups (like “SEO Los Angeles” for this page)
- Review of Current Rankings and identifying opportunities
- Website Architecture and URL Structure Audit
- Website Security (http://) and malware scan
- Site Crawl to identify Broken Links, Thin Pages and Duplicate Content
- Backlink Analysis
- Number of referring domains
- Level of Trust and Authority
- Proper Use of Directories and Citations
What SEO in Los Angeles is All About
The competition in organic search is growing more fierce than ever and Los Angeles SEO is the big leagues. Google is looking to rank the most relevant and trusted sites and if you are not constantly optimizing, you are losing out to your competition. Our expert SEO team will be able to assess your current status and develop a strategy to get you ranked higher, driving more organic traffic and qualified leads through your website.
There are countless variables that go into where your website shows up when a prospect is searching for your services on Google. Although there are over 200+ ranking factors, our initial analysis includes an onsite review, content strategy, link-building and the user experience of your website. Whether you are looking for SEO in Los Angeles or anywhere else across the globe we can help by developing and executing the right search engine optimization for you.
Top Rated Agency
Unlike many other companies using dated methods we have been considered the best at what we do, but don’t take our word for it. Hear from one of our clients: