Why Google Business Photos- VIRTUAL TOUR?
Why Create A Google Virtual Tour of Your Business?
A virtual tour offers an inviting visual showcase of your business to potential customers. Google’s Street View Technology is able to bring people who find your business listing in search results into your storefront or office, giving potential clients a gorgeous, interactive, 360-degree tour. The virtual tour will be visible on Google search results, Google Maps, and your Google+ page, and allows customers to explore the layout your business and enjoy a taste of your ambience and décor. You can also offer the tour on your company’s social media pages and website, attracting even more potential customers.
How Can This Help Your Business?
Increase new customers
- Tours appear on Google Search results, Google+ Local, and Google Maps, enticing searchers to look further at your listing.
- Potential customers can walk through your business, helping them feel connected and increasing interest in visiting.
- Virtual tours are ideal for all public business locations, such as restaurants, retail storefronts, hotels, clubs, salons, gyms, and more!
Engage With Your Customers
Provide A New Experience
- Build excitement for existing customers with a tour of a newly opened location or remodeled business space.
- Improve customer engagement and generate better Maps listing visibility.
- Show off seasonal or holiday decorating with additional shoots for updated virtual tours.
Google Street View Technology – Inside Your Business
Inside your business
- 1Proud of your business space? Show it off with 360-degree tours created from high-quality photos.
- 2All virtual tour images are edited with Google blurring to meet privacy standards and ensure peace of mind for your employees and customers.
- 3Customers can easily explore your virtual tour with Google’s familiar Street View navigation.
Trusted Photographers – Google Trained and Certified
Google Trained and Certified
- 1Use a photographer who has been trained and certified by Google in order to ensure the highest-quality virtual tour for your business.
- 2A certified Trusted Photographer will seek to highlight your company’s unique aspects, creating a customized, distinctive virtual tour, even if you own a franchise.
- 3Your Trusted Photographer takes care of all aspects of your virtual tour creation, including uploading final photos directly to Google.
Benefits of Using Photos and Virtual Tours
- Increase visibility to your Maps listing and improve customer engagement.
- Increase traffic to your online profile.
- Build a higher trust level with Google.
- Improve the quality and strength of your listing for better rank!
- Increase conversions.
Virtual Tours and Videos
Virtual tours and videos are advertising vehicles, branding billboards, and powerful sales tools. A visual tour offers the most effective way to tell your unique story, convey your experience, and differentiate your business in a vivid and highly compelling manner. When you work with 180fusion, we will coordinate with a Google-certified, Trusted Photographer in your area to create your virtual tour and use it to improve your search results and Maps pack rankings. Let’s talk more about this exciting option and adding it to your 180fusion campaign.