Case Study: Blue Heron
We were very pleased with the amount of time that 180Fusion spent to evaluate and improve our PPC campaign. We worked closely with our account executive and learned a lot about the process of Search Engine Marketing and ways to improve our site through content changes. We had placed Google Ad Words directly in the past. This year, through our campaign with 180 Fusion and other online campaigns, we saw significant gains in traffic to our website that resulted in significant gains in sales. We are excited at the future growth for our online side of the business and the valuable lessons in SEO that we learned from 180Fusion.
– Alex Christopher, Sales & Marketing Manager,
Blue Heron French Cheese Company
The Blue Heron French Cheese Company is a very popular tourist destination on the Oregon Coast, celebrating over 30 years in business. They offer cheese and wine tasting, gourmet food, foodie gift baskets, decadent chocolates, a home-style deli and a petting farm. In recent years the Blue Heron has begun to focus more of their sales and marketing efforts to grow the gift basket side of their business. In late 2009, the Blue Heron redesigned their website to be more of an e-commerce site highlighting their gift baskets and the wide variety of gourmet food and wine they sell online.
Blue Heron was promoting its products through PPC, but wanted to turn the click-thrus into more orders. Being ready for the holiday season was critical to take advantage of the Christmas and New Years rush for these gifts. In addition, without in-house expertise in SEO, they needed a team of experts to help generate improved Organic search traffic (SEO).
The result’s were significant from search engine marketing and optimization. Google organic search traffic to the site increased by 55% year over year! This has not only produced a positive ROI, but a new target market that will lead to repeat customers. In addition, with the understanding from 180fusion of how the search engine rankings work, the client is focused on continuing to improve content on the site.
Case Study: Virginia Chutney, Co.
“I just want to say thank you to 180Fusion! You can rely on us to give wonderful testimonials should you need them–your SEO results speak for themselves. Thanks!” — Clare Turner, Owner
“We’re so glad that 180Fusion has created an optimized website for us that we can customize and maintain ourselves (even though we still sometimes ask you for help!).” — Oliver Turner, Owner
Type of Site:
E-commerce, Food Product
Virginia Chutney had a website, but it was difficult to navigate and make changes to promotions. It was not build optimized for top organic rankings on Google, but they needed to increase their exposure and increase their client base as the holidays approached. The 180Fusion Account Manager worked with them to understand their business and needs and determined that they would need a blended short term strategy to generate new sales immediately and long term online plan to scale for the future that included a new website, Pay Per Click campaigning, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing.
- Client achieved an 8.1% click through rate on their PPC campaign that increased both traffic and orders.
- Client received 1st place rankings on Google for the top 10 competitive keywords in less than 4 months! Climbing the rankings increased traffic by 378% and had dramatic results on sales conversions.
- Client tripled their number of Facebook fans within two months and have not only seen a significant uptick in new customers, but have improved brand loyalty and customer service with client base by ongoing “stickiness” with a well run social media campaign.
- Client saw an increase in the follow through into sales on their newly designed website. Since the re-design, the client is now able to maintain their specials on their own and they now have an on-site blog to help with interest as well as SEO and a very nice recipe section to enhance the experience of their clients while using their product. Their order process is also more streamlined and we were able to assist them with a Quickbooks integration solution.