Strategic Account Manager (Internet Marketing)
180Fusion is experiencing exciting new growth in their new Draper, UT location and is looking to add several outgoing and driven new members to their Account Management team. A background in the online marketing industry (SEO, PPC, Google Maps, Social Media) is a must.
When you think about joining 180Fusion, plan on working hard, playing hard and being able to determine your own level of success. With benefits like regular spiffs, unlimited commission potential, direct access to executive staff and an award winning fulfillment team — its difficult to be anything but a star!
A Strategic Account Manager position at 180Fusion entails introducing new products and services to established clients. In addition to growing their book of business through up-sells, they will also maintain the account, create long term marketing plans and be responsible for ensuring the success of their client in the online marketing space. The Strategic Account Manager will handle all of the project execution actions and will coordinate between the client and internal fulfillment.
A Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for all of the above servicing high priority accounts, but will also be responsible for increasing team success, coaching and advising of team members, handling escalations and participating in other activities that benefit the team and organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Meeting or exceeding personal monthly sales and retention targets
– Meeting or exceeding team monthly sales and retention targets
– Developing strategies to improve processes and book of business for the organization
– Assist team in creating marketing plans and solutions for their clients
– Cooperating with the client, Marketing Team and Sales Manager to determine strategic approaches for sales and long-term marketing plans for the client
– Outbound and inbound account management
– Handling cancellations or client concerns with effective communication and escalation techniques
– Coordinating with the appropriate internal department managers to ensure that the client’s orders are fulfilled and that client’s expectations are being met
– Reviewing monthly progress reports on client accounts and communicating the progress with the client
– Reviewing monthly progress reports on team members and coaching them for improvement
– Emphasizing service and product features and benefits, discussing payment on account, quoting pricing and closing opportunities
– Maintenance of account notes and accurate contact information in Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
– Taking initiative to keep current on industry trends and products
– Ability to manage accounts with multiple products and services
– Ability to work and excel in a self-directed entrepreneurial environment
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and circumstances
– Must be a team player
– Highly proficient computer skills
– Excellent telephone sales personality skills
– World class customer service skills
– Above average time management skills
– Decision making, problem resolution and critical thinking skills
– Able to multi task and shift priorities
– Honest, process oriented and assertive
– 2 years prior Account Management/Sales Experience
– 1-2 years industry experience (PPC, SEO, Social Media etc.)
– 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Technology or Similar Field.
– 1-2 years sales experience with proven sales track record
– Experience working with Strategic or Enterprise level clients
– Google AdWords Professional Certification
– Google Analytics Professional Certification