Making the Most of Facebook Marketing Services
Facebook has become the premiere social media marketing tool for all kinds of businesses, from small and/or new businesses to older, well-established global brands. Facebook has put together a well-designed platform for business owners to market their products and services, but it’s up to the business owners themselves to make the most of it, as Facebook basically gives you a blank canvas on which to paint. Making the most of these services isn’t an easy task, however. Let’s take a look at some of what to do and not to do in terms of Facebook marketing.
The Do’s of Facebook Marketing
Facebook gives you a ton of tools to make your pages sing, but it’s up to you to give them the right voice. In order to maximize the potential of your Facebook marketing campaign, there are several things you should do, including:
- Create an engaging, compelling profile. Your profile should have all of the great stuff that an engaging personal profile has. This includes pictures, groups, events, and regularly updated posts for example. This takes a considerable amount of time and effort, of course, but the results are worth it.
- Create custom landing pages for your biggest or most popular products. This allows people to have an easier time finding you based on your products and services.
- Create a custom vanity URL for your business page that will allow people to find you even easier and make sharing the link that much simpler.
- Make the most use of the basic tools you’re given. Many people seem to miss putting things on their info page, for example, which is a great page to put all kinds of useful information.
- Create compelling content, such as videos, pictures, apps and so on to keep people returning to your page and sharing your content with others, as well as liking and commenting on your stuff.
- Make sure you use Facebook Insights to keep track of your pages and see what’s working and what isn’t.
These are just some of the things one should keep in mind when creating a Facebook marketing plan. Again, this takes a lot of time to implement and start seeing results, but those results can be worth it with the right amount of effort.
The Don’ts of Facebook Marketing
In researching this article, I found that there are common mistakes businesses make with their profiles that leave them stagnant, lonely and less than useful. Some of these include:
- Not interacting with your customers. This is called simply “broadcasting”, whereas you should be interacting with your customers and talking with them, not at them.
- Putting up repetitive or uninteresting content. Sure, it takes time to make or find good content, but you want people coming to your page and staying there, right?
- Making your profile dull. You want your profile to pop and sizzle, and that takes time and talent. You want engaging profile photos, fun videos and more to keep people interested.
These are just some of the common mistakes people seem to make when it comes to Facebook marketing. If this sounds like a lot of work, then you aren’t wrong, but thankfully companies like 180fusion can help. At 180fusion, we offer affordable and comprehensive Facebook marketing services for all kinds of businesses, allowing you the time to actually run your business while we manage your social profile.
Contact us today and see how we can help you make the most of your Facebook marketing strategy.