Facebook Paid Advertising Campaign Tips
Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world, and is growing by leaps and bounds on a daily basis. A little while back, Facebook incorporated an advertising platform similar to Google’s AdWords, and therefore requires a similar style of PPC management. This system allows you to create paid advertisements based on a variety of factors, easily manage your budget and track performance so that you can make changes if necessary.
Here are some basic advertising on Facebook tips that should help get you started:
- Who are you targeting? Facebook allows you to customize your campaign on a wide variety of factors, such as geography, age, interests and so on. This allows you to specifically target the potential customers you want to attract.
- What are your goals? Do you want conversions, or simply eyes on your site? What are you looking to get out of this campaign?
- What kind of campaign will you run? Will you be promoting and event? An application? A product? You have to tailor your campaign accordingly and make sure your copy is written in an honest manner.
- What’s your budget? If you can spend only a certain amount on your campaign, it hopefully is enough to gain the new customers you need.
- How much time and dedication do you have? Like any paid campaign, a campaign on Facebook needs to be constantly monitored and managed so that changes can be made in necessary to improve performance and ROI.
If this sounds daunting, and you think you need help, contact us today! We can help you craft a customized social media marketing solution for Facebook that lets us spend the time managing your campaign so you can spend your time running your business.
Call us today and see how we can help you make new friends and new customers through the largest social media platform around.