How Will I Know How Much SEO I Need?
Here are the first two questions we often get asked when we talk with a client about SEO.
- How much do I need?
- If I spend $xxx every month, what will my results be?
Every time we are asked these questions we respond to them with MORE questions. While this can seem like you are getting the run around – that simply isn’t the case. When consulting a client on SEO, the way to maximize results for the client is to follow a simple information gathering process. This allows everyone to make confident decisions about their SEO strategy.
Here are some of the basic things you should provide to us when we talk about SEO:
- How much are you willing to pay for a new customer?
- How much are you willing to pay for a lead?
- How many visits to your website are you getting per month and where do you want those numbers to be?
- How many leads from your website are you getting per month and how many more do you need?
- How much are you currently paying per lead by taking into account all of your other marketing strategies?
Sitting down and taking the time to think through the answers to these questions will get you in the right mind set to have a serious conversation with us about what your goals are and how much Search Engine Optimization it will take to get there.
Realistic expectations will be provided by your Account Manager. i.e. Based on your information we are placing you in x package within which we will provide x,y,z and are aiming for x goal within y time period. This expectation should be re-evaluated on a regular basis based on progress reporting provided to you by your Account Manager.
500 words later and what really is the bottom line? When it comes to Search Engine Optimization, armed with a baseline set of facts about your business and a set of clear objectives, it produces the best return on investment of any online marketing methods–period! Take the time to visit with our team of SEO Experts to get the results you deserve in 2011.