Bing ads management services can help you dominate search results and drive more traffic to your site. Bing is the second largest search engine in the USA yet very few companies are focusing any of their efforts on it. This presents a great opportunity to get ahead of your competitors and establish your brand as a leader through Bing ads. Working with an agency like 180fusion means all of the setup and management is taken care of so that you can focus on other priorities in your business.
Why Invest in Bing Ads Services with 180fusion?
Bing pay per click (PPC) adverts can drive significant volumes of traffic to your website and are often more economical than Google advertising. They allow you to get in front of potential customers who are searching for the exact products or services that you offer. This is the perfect point in the buying cycle to attract and convert customers, which makes Bing PPC ads a highly profitable marketing channel.
- 33% of search queries are made using Bing in the USA [Statista].
- Bids and competition on Bing advertising both tend to be lower than Google ads [Wordstream].
- Mobile advertising will drive 75% of all digital ad spend in 2018 [Forbes].
- Searchers on Bing-related Microsoft and Yahoo sites are likely to spend 21.5% more than the average web searcher [Wordstream].
- 85% of display ads are shown on mobile or tablet devices so it’s crucial to optimize accordingly [SEMRush].
- B2B campaigns can often drive more traffic and achieve higher ROI in Bing versus Google [Wordstream].
Bing PPC ads enable you to target a third of search engine traffic at much more competitive rates, but the correct setup is crucial to a campaign’s success. Without a strategic approach and technical know-how, you may not get the return on investment that you’re hoping for. Our Bing ads management services are designed to remove the guesswork and maximize the effectiveness of this channel.
What Do Our Bing Ads Management Services Include?
Our Bing ads management services can be tailored to your specific business requirements and advertising budget. We don’t believe that a one-size-fits-all approach is effective when it comes to Bing PPC management, so we treat every client as an individual. Whether you’re already using PPC services or just want to test the water, our Bing ads campaign management services can help you improve results. They include;
- Initial Planning & Set Up – we take care of strategic planning, demographic analysis, keyword research, and creation of your Bing advertiser account.
- Campaign Development – our Bing ads management services include copywriting and image design to maximize click-throughs and conversions.
- Optimization – we handle all the technical elements needed to optimize your Bing advertising campaign including the insertion of tracking codes and setting up goals.
- Auditing – we’ll also review any existing campaigns and suggest improvements based on the latest best-practice and research findings.
- On-Going Evaluation – as part of our ongoing Bing ads management we’ll analyze campaign performance and recommend changes to improve it (such as tweaking an ad group or targeting additional keywords).
A Results-Oriented Bing Advertising Partner
As a results-orientated PPC agency, we understand the importance of ROI and put it at the core of every advertising strategy that we create. Our Bing ads management services can help you generate more profitable traffic, increase sales conversions, and ultimately drive revenue growth. Our in-house team of digital marketing professionals has the knowledge and technical expertise to make your Bing advertising campaigns a success. Get in touch to discuss your Bing ads campaign management needs with one of our experienced team, ask us a question, or request a customized quote.