Marketing Account Manager
180fusion is experiencing exciting new growth in their new Draper, UT location and is looking to add several outgoing and driven new members to their Account Management team. A background in the online marketing industry (SEO, PPC, Google Maps, Social Media) is a must.
When you think about joining 180fusion, plan on working hard, playing hard and being able to determine your own level of success. With benefits like regular spiffs, unlimited commission potential, direct access to executive staff and an award winning fulfillment team – its difficult to be anything but a star!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting or exceeding personal sales and retention targets
- Assisting fulfillment team in creating marketing plans and solutions for clients
- World class outbound and inbound account management
- Handling cancellations or client concerns with effective communication and escalation techniques
- Coordinating with the appropriate internal department managers to ensure that the client’s orders are fulfilled and that client’s expectations are being met
- Reviewing monthly progress reports on client accounts and communicating the progress with the client
- Emphasizing service and product features and benefits, discussing payment on account, quoting pricing and closing opportunities
- Maintenance of account notes and accurate contact information in Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Taking initiative to keep current on industry trends and products
- 2+ years experience in Account Management and Sales
- Online Marketing Industry Experience