[flagallery gid=3 name="Portfolio"]
Case Study: March Remodeling
In addition to new design and optimization, we are ecstatic with the quick turnaround and high page rankings on Google.. We came to 180fusion.com with a zero ranking from Google, and now, three months later, we are on page one or two in most all of our major keywords. To say we are satisfied would not be enough. Thank you 180Fusion team, finding you was our top marketing decision this year!
- Rose March, Manager,
Type of Site:
Home Remodeling and Construction
MarchRemodeling didn’t have an updated website that was search optimized and covered the full value of services it offered. While MarchRemodeling had the basic understanding of what was needed for design and keywords, they needed an expert design and search engine marketing team to implement it. Ultimately, they required a strategic partner that could help them reach the first pages of Google for competitive keywords and increase their overall site visits to grow the business in a down economy.
- Moved the site the first page rankings for highly competitive keywords. The top 4 out 6 keywords ranked on Google first page within 3 Â½ months of starting the campaign.
- Site visits up an average of 39% per day
- Completed site Design and that was optimized for the search engines
- Optimized pay per click program while achieving organic rankings
- Supported on Google Places to get further visibility in Boston area
Case Study: Virginia Chutney, Co.
“I just want to say thank you to 180Fusion! You can rely on us to give wonderful testimonials should you need them–your SEO results speak for themselves. Thanks!” — Clare Turner, Owner
“We’re so glad that 180Fusion has created an optimized website for us that we can customize and maintain ourselves (even though we still sometimes ask you for help!).” — Oliver Turner, Owner
Type of Site:
E-commerce, Food Product
Virginia Chutney had a website, but it was difficult to navigate and make changes to promotions. It was not build optimized for top organic rankings on Google, but they needed to increase their exposure and increase their client base as the holidays approached. The 180Fusion Account Manager worked with them to understand their business and needs and determined that they would need a blended short term strategy to generate new sales immediately and long term online plan to scale for the future that included a new website, Pay Per Click campaigning, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing.
- Client achieved an 8.1% click through rate on their PPC campaign that increased both traffic and orders.
- Client received 1st place rankings on Google for the top 10 competitive keywords in less than 4 months! Climbing the rankings increased traffic by 378% and had dramatic results on sales conversions.
- Client tripled their number of Facebook fans within two months and have not only seen a significant uptick in new customers, but have improved brand loyalty and customer service with client base by ongoing “stickiness” with a well run social media campaign.
- Client saw an increase in the follow through into sales on their newly designed website. Since the re-design, the client is now able to maintain their specials on their own and they now have an on-site blog to help with interest as well as SEO and a very nice recipe section to enhance the experience of their clients while using their product. Their order process is also more streamlined and we were able to assist them with a Quickbooks integration solution.
180Fusion not only created a beautiful and professional website for our company, but designed the site to increase conversions and search engine rankings. Its team of Search Engine Experts and Graphic Designers delivered on time and budget. I only wish I had come to them in the first place! Their service has been impeccable. Help with questions has always been there when needed. 180Fusion has exceeded our expectations!
~Jason Young, VP Business Development, Beyond Media
I want to thank you for doing such a great job on building my new website. I have been working on building my own site with a do it yourself company and just could not achieve the professional look I was going for. I was very reluctant to hire someone over the phone, and to try to communicate my ideas without personal contact, I was very surprised at the professional manner in which your whole staff treated me from the first phone call. Alicia & Chelsea were great to work with and very patient with the changes I made throughout the process. The follow up with Nick in the technical department and the personal tutorial on how to manage my website was just as professional. I am very pleased with the service and product I received from the 180Fusion Team.
~Kevin Meade, Owner, California Craftsman Construction
As a small business owner selling e-commerce products, it was critical to have a website that would sell more product and create the right image to support us on the internet. 180Fusion has managed to exceed my expectations. Every aspect pertaining to the creation of my site and the level of communication from my project manager was extremely professional and timely. I have already recommended your services to several other businesses. It was one of the best decisions I have made–thank you!!
~Florence Merceus, President, Flo’s Divas Closet
180Fusion went above and beyond to create a beautiful and professional search friendly website for my company. 180Fusion is now leading all of our Social Media and Search Engine Marketing efforts. The 180 team has not only provided impeccable service, but top notch results.
~Forrest White, President, Bountiful Gardens
“I am a perfectionist and 180Fusion was able to “step up to the plate” on every item. They have created a professional looking web site that was above my expectations and one that I am proud to call my own. I can honestly say – I am impressed. I am looking forward to continuing our work with 180Fusion in SEO marketing.”
~Jeff Astolfi, President/CEO, Integrity Millwrights Inc.